[geocentrism] Re: Acceleration calcs

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 06:37:50 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
What I've always wanted to discuss but from a seeming auspicious beginning
starting at (Item 2, second paragraph, beginning "However, I will go this
"New game" in this context means "Put aside all previous baggage and make a
fresh start concentrating exclusively on the accelerometer, the elliptical
orbit and the Sun".
At the outset, I acknowledge that every atom in the universe influences every
other atom in the universe but take the view that it is not necessary to go to
this level in order to gain an understanding of the basic mechanisms involved.
Paul D