[geocentrism] Re: Acceleration calcs

Yeah...Wwork from a basic setup .. Nothing in the universe but a stationary sun
and a planet orbiting around it at a great speed..  There is no need to bring
in the butterfly principle that fluttering wings in Adelaide makes it rain in
New York.

Even Allen must accept, geocentrism or not, that we can lay down ground rules
for our lab in space experiment..  Another sun another planet all alone in the
void.

OK  now I am all the way with PD that no accelerometer on that planet no matter
how sensitive,  will detect the acceleration of that planet as it circles that
sun at a constant velocity in a perfectly circular orbit..  .

That will do for starters so as not to complicate the maths with elliptical
variables and barycentres..

After that when Allen finds that we is true, we can bring in other variables
due to elliptical orbits where the velocity varies, so that we will have two
different accelerations, created by the same force.. and why again the
accelerometer shows nothing..

Of course it doesn't on my kitchen table, but Allen cops out on that one
because the table aint moving. Its geocentrism see.. But the guys in or on the
space station  will not feel anything on their table either..    Let the game
begin//