[geocentrism] Re: Acceleration calcs

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:50:53 +1000

We are not discussing a ball and a feather we are discusing how gravity works
not just on the small scale but large scale with planets and suns ect.....All
bodies and a universe all interacting at once with eachother......Allen

No we are not!  You might want to.. Paul merely stated a working principle that
works in real experiments, proven yes, and related to the feather drop
experiment..

An accelerometer specifically  the spring type, but I add any type no matter
how sensitive,  will not show any reading during any accelerating state caused
by gravitational forces, which for example the geostationary satellite is
doing...  or the Space station. Those guys have no instruementation available
to them, laser or otherwise that would tell them what their acceleration was or
even if they were accelerating.

The sun the moon or the stars passing would perhaps change the rate/direction
of acceleration, but such changes not register on any accelerometer of even be
felt by their inner ear..   the most sensitive accelerometer I have. Even if
they looked out, their eyes would deceive what their brain told them as they
gazed upon the spinning ball called earth, and a sun or moon speeding by.

If you have a super duper laser accelerometer that would work in this
situation, Send it to Nasa   It'd have to be worth millions.

Philip.

I drop my worthless bit of comment into your questions below