[geocentrism] Re: Acceleration calcs

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:16:45 +0000 (GMT)

 Allen D

After further searches for unequivocal evidence that you do indeed claim that
acceleration caused by gravity can be measured internal to the body being
accelerated -- free fall -- I submit the following (relevant portion shown in
(my addition) italics) -

From allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tue Jan 29 00:00:10 2008

I know I was in part piggy backing ..........but for good reason ;-)... my
point was that description does not describe the earth's orbit at all because
the acceleration rate must change. The calcs we provided were only the average
or mean acceleration rate not the constant rate. The earth's orbit demands
changes in acceleration rates and that is what we are looking for and that is
what can be measured and what we should expect to be measured. This is part of
my thesis for why acceleration and gravity are not one and the same
thing....gyroscopes operate primarily on the gravitational forces within any
given gravitational field where acceleration is a change only wrt the ARF. My
arguments are pointing to the fact that even though the gyroscope may not be
able to detect a translational motion of a body the acceleration rate of that
same body and in fact any motion of any body period can and is detected even
within the earth's gravitational field.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail