[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:43:10 -0800

I have been playing 'catch up' with my inbox.

I have singled out this short post from Allen, because it puts the case so well.

According to the HC viewpoint, you cannot observe the annual motion, but according to the HC model it is there.

According to the GC viewpoint, you cannot observe the annual motion, because according to the GC model the motion does not exist.

The HC problem is that their 'bead-on-a-wire' translation explanation does not work, because of the circular, rather than oscillatory, motion of the Sun through the Zodiac. And if you allow the wire to surround the Sun (to explain the Sun's passage through the Zodiac), then we must have a rotational motion, not a simple translation, as you can easily verify by moving a bead or washer around a closed loop or thread, and examining the orientation of the bead/washer.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com