[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:32:41 -0800 (PST)

In red below

  Allen, you are assuming what I'm assuming and not even looking at my diagrams
or logic because you are so convinced of your own. Allow me some lee-way here
and just respond as simply as possible to the following.

  Tell me if the following statement is correct or not:

  In HC, when recording a nightly circle, it is recorded because the camera has
rotated about the nightly axis and has maintained the same angle to that axis,
such that if you set up the camera at angle X from the axis to start with, in
12 hours it will be negative X from that axis because it is fixed to the ground
and the ground cirlces around the axis.

  If you do not agree with a portion of the statement then let me know what
that is. I will follow up from your responce.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Ja,

  You are not free of assumptions! .... (who isn't ;-)  )That is what i keep
trying to point out to you.. (you keep pointing out the aurguement of the
proof) Look, go to the hardware store and buy a circular sander (nightly
rotation) and a orbital sander ( nightly + a orbit) that is the
difference!...Just because the nightly is visible in what we observe annually
does not negate the annual orbital (for the same reasons that the nightly is
there in the first place). (Namely, parallax of the axis of rotation)...In a
orbital sander the nightlycircles are going to be there and we are looking at
that axis but also in it is a "annual" motion as well. There is a secondary
motion that is there and must be there  because there is a second axis of
rotation...You are assuming that since you are looking at the same sky and you
see the same nightly circles then you cannot see the other. (I am not basing
anything I do on what is seen in the sky. I am modeling HC and saying what will
this
 or that camera configuration record, given HC motions) This is based on two
false premises

  1.That since you see the one you would not see the other (I am not starting
with this as an assumption, it is a conclusion given certain parameters)...a
orbital sander proves that wrong! (nightly) circles will be in the (annual)
orbital as well as the other axis of rotation. If you don?t assume this then
you have no argument..?
  2. If you look in another direction then the axis in question you could not
see the rotation on the other axis...the nightly disproves that ...if you do
not assume this then you have no argument  I do not assume this either!!! I am
not saying that any particular dirction of setting up a camera will change
anything, I am saying that the nightly and annual motion do change the angle of
recording with respect to the annual that you are trying to record and thus
change what is recorded.

  Your whole argument is based on those two basic and falsified assumptions.
Otherwise you are going to have to show us something completely different......