Re: Whatcha using?

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 15:45:59 -0700

On 10 May 2006 at 0:34, Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman wrote, at least in part:

> Wow, three different ways to use "grow" in two sentences - nothing
> like a large vocabulary. I just saw my entire education, student
> loans, etc., flashing before my eyes on their way down the toilet.

Not to worry. Like Luxury Blue, the word "grow" is understood by nearly
anyone with only a small grounding in English.

Someday, tell us about yourself. I suspect that you are U.S. born, but your
name implies ability in German and you're in Med. school in Italy, so I guess
you are fluent in Italian (don't think they run their schools in English for
our
benefit).

I'm in awe of multilingual people, only being able to stumble around in
schoolboy German and Spanish; far from fluent, though!

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.