Re: Whatcha using?

  • From: "Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman" <eric@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 19:52:09 +0200

Ok. Since everyone else is doing it, I guess I will too.
For general writing outside the house...
Tibaldi Iride with B nib and Tibaldi Blue/Black ink.
Tibaldi Impero with Delta semi-flex M nib and Visconti Turquoise ink, with a Penman Sapphire boost...
1934 ish large Burgundy Vac with broad stub nib and Widowmaker Red.

At home:
Omas Cinema with flexy B nib and PR Plum
Omas Galileo with B nib and PR Blue Suede
Pompei - B nib - with matching MB Racing Green
Venezia with BB nib, Black Magic Blue
51 Cedar Blue Vac with B nib and American Blue
Late 30's Canadian Green Vac with Broad flex nib and Penman Emerald

I keep swearing I'll go to a four pen rotation, but I end up using all of them...
The only rest they get is when they go out for repair...
Eric
On 9 May 2006, at 19:44, Troy DeLung wrote:

Today...

Filcao button filler w/ fine steel nib... and my ever
trusty converted Eversharp Skyline Ballpoint with the
Parker Gel refil.

Thanks, Troy.
.
--- Steve <pens-n-things@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sometimes I look at the pens I'm actually using and
think it is kind of odd.

Today I have used a Montblac 149 with a fine firm
nib (usually not my choice of
favorites), a Waterman 7 Pink, and my oblique pen
holder with a Deleter G-pen
nib. I have written a couple of "Thanks" notes
(Waterman), addressed 60
envelopes (oblique pen holder), and made notations
in 7-8 charts (Montblanc).
Seems like and odd collection of pens to be using in
one day especially when I
have a Parker Challenger with a warranted music nib
and a PFM with a broad point
with me.

How about you? What are you using today?

Steve

Release Date: 05/08/2006

the Subject field. The email that you then receive
MUST be replied to per instructions to complete the
process.

  Troy DeLung
  www.pendude2000.com