RE: Whatcha using?

  • From: Chris Burton <onsight512@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- Kevin Cheng <winedoc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am trying out Danitrio's new flexy Stub nib on my Densho raw
> ebonite ED.
> Talk about line variations!  I think they may have another winner.

Today my "nib" is 2 1/2" inches wide and I'm dipping it into an
"inkwell" that holds a gallon of "ink".

My wife and I just closed on our first home and I've been rennovating
it this past week (and the next two...).

Chris

> >From: "Steve" <pens-n-things@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: Whatcha using?
> >Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 11:26:27 -0400
> >
> >Sometimes I look at the pens I'm actually using and think it is kind
> of
> >odd.
> >
> >Today I have used a Montblac 149 with a fine firm nib (usually not
> my
> >choice of
> >favorites), a Waterman 7 Pink, and my oblique pen holder with a
> Deleter
> >G-pen
> >nib. I have written a couple of "Thanks" notes (Waterman), addressed
> 60
> >envelopes (oblique pen holder), and made notations in 7-8 charts
> >(Montblanc).
> >Seems like and odd collection of pens to be using in one day
> especially
> >when I
> >have a Parker Challenger with a warranted music nib and a PFM with a
> broad
> >point
> >with me.
> >
> >How about you? What are you using today?
> >
> >Steve
> >
> >--
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.