RE: Whatcha using?

  • From: "Eric J. Niksch" <niksch@xxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:18:45 -0600

Well, much to the consternation of a few of my colleagues, I'm signing
documents with my Montblanc 146 and MB blau-schwarz ink.  I keep a MB149
inked with the same ink.

The new Army Combat Uniform (ACU) has pen/pencil pockets on the forearm of
the left sleeve, which I have modified to carry any of my fountain pens.  I
mostly carry my Parker 51 (vac fill) set in this pocket and I use the
proto-type Noodler's Polar Black ink.  This bottle is lasting forever
because this is the only pen that seems to hold this ink without dripping.

Regards, Eric Niksch

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.