Re: Whatcha using?

  • From: ETM <ETMaddox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:24:12 -0400

New homes are NICE.  Congratulations.  How much
space has been dedicated to pens? <smile>

I am using a Parker Inflection because someone
wanted a review.  It is a much nicer pen than I
expected and has been a pleasing addition to the
stockpile.

The Pelikan M800, however, is inked and ready to
write checks when I sit down at the desk.

Elaine

The unnatural, that too is natural. --Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe

Hello Chris

On Tuesday, May 9, 2006, you wrote

> --- Kevin Cheng <winedoc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I am trying out Danitrio's new flexy Stub nib on my Densho raw
>> ebonite ED.
>> Talk about line variations!  I think they may have another winner.

> Today my "nib" is 2 1/2" inches wide and I'm dipping it into an
> "inkwell" that holds a gallon of "ink".

> My wife and I just closed on our first home and I've been rennovating
> it this past week (and the next two...).

> Chris

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.