RE: Whatcha using?

  • From: "Max Braude" <skybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:08:28 +1000

My usual 1928 Big Red superfine nib is in my pocket as usual and my black 51
with a super smooth broad oblique is on my desk as usual.

But at the moment they are joined by a WWll Valentine button fill with a
black cap.  I think that there were many mismatched pens like this because
of plastics shortages but need a bit of light on the subject.  The fir is
perfect and the pen cost virtually nothing on eBay because of the aberrant
situation.

Keep the Blue Flag Flying High

Max Braudé

 <mailto:skybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx