Re: [foxboro] X Terminal

  • From: "Shaun Benetti" <sbenetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:08:43 -0700

The blink_task is my problem I believe. It's what is giving me the
original error.  I have my color depth set to 8 or 256 colors already.
I have tried different settings with no success.  I am using Free BSD
4.9 on the workstation.  I have searched the archives but have not found
anything that helps me yet.

Thanks,

Shaun