Re: [foxboro] X Terminal

  • From: Ron Deen <r.deen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 06:25:45 +0200

This is usually related to the color depth on the X-server.
Best use either 256 colors or try "pseudo color" settings.
I have seen others on this forum with good remarks on this subject. It appears
to be re-surfacing every once in a while so your solution is in the
archives....

Regards

Ron Deen
Invensys