[elky] Re: Valve Cover Gaskets

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:52:37 -0400

       The only ones I like are the rubber ones with the steel insert.
Felpro has some good rubber ones.

         If using cork get good thick ones and RTV the crap out of it. If
you ever rebuild the old style before 86 type then have the machine shop fly
cut the flange so you have a flat even surface to seal to.

                    Robert Adams