[elky] Re: Got a smart phone

  • From: Chris Lindh <chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:28:34 -0400

I understand needing your phone (or PC, laptop, etc) to function as a
machine in your business.  There is technology now where you can turn your
phone into a virtual terminal to accept credit cards (or PayPal).  That
could come in handy in my business.  The problem is we're still in the early
stages of development, you can't get one phone to do everything you need,
and even if one does a lot of what you need there are compromises (poor call
quality, etc.).

Off the top of my head what I need in a phone:
Exceptional reception
Clear calls
Long battery life
Rugged