[ebooktalk] Re: BOOKS OF MY LIFE

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:03:32 +0100

some good ones there Shell, and others I'll take as recommendations beginning
with the Unsworth.  When I think that Grapes of Wrath wasn't in mine, it makes
me realise how difficult and in many ways how pointless an exercise this is.
Owen Meany is really well read on TB by Garick Hagan.  I find Irving either
totally spell-binding or virtually unreadable.  I also loved Ciderhouse Rules
which again is brilliantly read on TB by Peter Marinka.  thanks for those.