[ebooktalk] Re: BOOKS OF MY LIFE

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 11:01:34 +0100

Ooh, Sandra, that's a difficult one.  Although knowing your liking for military
fiction, there are some great set piece battle scenes which for me work better
in the book than in the radio version.  there's too much of that kind of "Oh,
look, his spear's gone straight through that orc".  Yes, on reflection,
definitely the book.