[duxuser] Re: unwanted italics

  • From: "John Blake" <jblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:29:11 +0100

Aloha Betsy,

I too would be interested to know if the Scanner Software is ABBYY Fine
Reader 9.0 Professional - even if I change the default 'Style/s' to
Arial and get rid of all the others there is some strange 'hard coding'
going on between ABBYY and Word which does not show up until you use the
Swift macro to transfer the document from word to Duxbury!

Best regards,
John.