[duxhelp] Re: Fw: fossils:

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:43:24 -0800

Thanks for this.  If I can help Duxbury systems make good on a possible
market for ms-dos, more power to the process. I love the translation speed
of the linux build for NFBTrans running from a linux shell, for instance.

The one thing I can say about DOS, is that a well written batch file is
lightening on a pentium 4, with few keystrokes, as you well know.

Joe might have some comments, down the road. One more opportunity to thank
Duxbury oonce again for the plethora of resources the company has put at my
disposal.

Jack