[duxhelp] Re: Fw: fossils:

  • From: "Westmoreland, J. R." <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:27:37 -0700

Lissa and Jack,

I understand.
I have about 10 or 12 books from the Baen collection that I have
converted to braille and has proofread.
I have wondered myself how to get them into circulation for those who
are interested.

Sorry, this is not strictly beta related but I thought someone of the
wizards here might have an idea or suggestion.
I do have a web site where they could be posted but I'm not sure that
that would be the best place in the long run.

Thanks for the indulgence and suggestions.

J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland  -  Network Planner
PacifiCorp
Phone: (801) 220-4784