[duxhelp] Re: Fw: fossils:

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:18:22 -0500

Jack, believe it or not, NBP mostly uses the DOS version too--it's faster to run the translator from the command line. You're not alone! :)

Lissa

Jack Maartman wrote:

I sent this to to David on Friday instead of the list. Let me know, if as I imagine, modifications to translation tables are not on our agenda. If I can import all the new translation and format/hyphenation tables into the build for dos, so much the better The dos version is a good adjunct to nfbtrans, especially for languages other than English, where 286/386 or even xt machines are being used. Original follows.
.