[dokuwiki] Re: plugins, and their 'activity' / 'maintenance'

  • From: Ben Coburn <btcoburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:07:46 -0800

On Feb 7, 2007, at 8:26, Chris Smith wrote:

Andreas Gohr wrote:
Jay Dickon Glanville writes:

Salutations,

I'm beginning to get a little worried.

Which I can perfectly understand :-). I'm thinking about this my self for a while... I have an idea about a plugin repository outside the Wiki (maybe connected to the same auth backend). I'll just scribble away some of my ideas how I imagine it:

- database driven
[...]

- URL for the plugin darcs repository (so it's simpler for others to help keep the plugin maintained.)

I don't know how much spare time I will have in the near future, but I would be willing to help put this together if you posted a darcs repository somewhere.

Regards, Ben Coburn