[dokuwiki] Re: plugins, and their 'activity' / 'maintenance'

  • From: "Tobias Eigen" <tobiaseigen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:01:41 -0800

Hi Lothar -

On 2/8/07, Lothar Speil <speil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A forum exists already for some time, I bet you'll find it on your own if
your are looking for it. ;) Just let Andi know if the forum needs more
sub-divisions.

D'oh! I should have known better to jump into this conversation, being
the newbie that I am here. :-) I came across the forum a few hours
before you mentioned it in fact and had been wondering when someone
was going to correct me on the list. Thanks!

This here IS the devel list.

OK - that's good to know. I'll post my questions to the forum and
continue lurking here as I learn how this community works. :-)

FWIW, I'm encouraged by the discussions ongoing re a plugin
repository. +1 as far as I'm concerned, whether its' done with gforge,
sourceforge, or something more wiki-like.

Cheers,

Tobias

--
Tobias Eigen