[dokuwiki] Re: [Ad] DokuWiki Sync Plugin

  • From: James Lin <guanfenglin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:18:17 +1300

> Did you pay anything? I guess not.

No, honestly, not this one, yet. I do not PAY for open source, I DONATE.
Lets move away from this argument of pay or not pay. The top paragraph of
the main plugin list page, it says "*Plugins* provide a system of extending
DokuWiki's features without the need to hack the original code (and so again
on each update). Below is a list of ready to use plugins created by
DokuWiki's users."

It's NOT ready to use as there is no link to download the plugin.