[dokuwiki] Re: [Ad] DokuWiki Sync Plugin

  • From: Florian Feldhaus <florian.feldhaus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 00:38:22 +0100

I back this. I would love to see a good solution to pay plugin developers for good plugins. Especcially the WYSIWYG editor. But there are more plugins out there I would spend money on, if only the plugin developer then would implement the features I wish for in a given timeframe.

Cheers,
Florian

Am 08.03.2009 23:22 Uhr, schrieb holmberg_jason@xxxxxxx:
You read my mind with this!

I'll put $50 personal funds in. This is entirely worth it.

I would do the same if somebody developed a clean WYSIWYG plug-in with
no Perl dependency too....not that I want to start a precedent, but
sometimes a block of functionality's value far outweighs its cost,
especially when paid for by an entire community and then released into
open source.