[dokuwiki] Re: [Ad] DokuWiki Sync Plugin

  • From: James Lin <guanfenglin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:48:37 +1300

Ummm I am not feeling too comfortable of seeing a plugin with cost(sort of)
on the main plugins page which all plugins on there should be able to
immediately download and use for free. I understand that open source
developers need cash to survive(yes I am one of them).
Would it be better to give the link to download and free to use and people
are kind enough to donate? cos right now it seems that a group of people(the
contributers) are buying out an closed source project to make it open
sourced.

just my 2 cents.

James