[dokuwiki] Re: [Ad] DokuWiki Sync Plugin

Andreas Gohr wrote:
instead of releasing the plugin right into the wild I'm selling it.

I'm normally among the first who cry "Bloody capitalist!", but in this case, I think it's more than okay. If it was some core or other essential code, it would be different. But as it is "only" a plugin, not essentially needed by the majority of DokuWiki users and will be free afterwards, I think it's just a different way of getting donations ...

Andi, you won't get my money, but you have my blessing. ;-)

Anika