[ddots-l] Re: some opinions

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:05:21 +0100

Hi Omar,
I personally don't like lap tops on stage. People see a computer and instantly
think that the computer is doing all of the work.

On all songs, I put 1 bar of drum hits or rhythm for my personal recognition
just so I know straight away which song is set up, this way the audience don't
suddenly hear a familiar beginning of a recognisable song.

Steve W