[ddots-l] Re: Voice not recording on audio track

  • From: "Mike Christer" <christer.christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 17:13:06 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sheila Styron" <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 4:38 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Voice not recording on audio track

I guess so, says the dumb chick singer. It goes into my Motif which has the
m lan thingy built in. I do hear the mic in my phones. I think it's a
setting not a hardware issue. But I am embarrassingly novice as a recording
engineer, a situation which I intend to remedy.

Sheila Styron
816-896-6552
sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx