[ddots-l] Re: Voice not recording on audio track

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 15:37:02 -0400

Sheila this is just one of the reasons that so much reading needs to ber done. I have read sections over and over again, and slowly things come to us.

its a language and so is music.
At 11:09 AM 8/7/2011, you wrote:
Yes, I'm recording to separate tracks. However, I have had considerable
difficulty getting much out of setting up your work station, as it doesn't
translate clearly in my mind from the examples given to my mixing board,
motif with built in m lan and Sonar. It's like a foreign language to me
where I'm trying to learn Chinese, my native language is English and this
thing is written in Greek. Am I exaggerating just a bit?

Sheila Styron
816-896-6552
sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx