[ddots-l] Voice not recording on audio track

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 10:17:31 -0500

I'm working with the Motif and Sonar and have a mic just going in to an old
Mackie mixing board which usually is fine. I've created an audio track and
it is armed and not muted. The mic sounds live enough in my ear phones, and
Motif sounds will record on to this track. However, the vocal isnt going
there isn't recording as far as I can tell, no peak level. Can anyone tell
me what I'm missing? thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Sheila Styron
816-896-6552
sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx