[ddots-l] Re: Voice not recording on audio track

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 10:16:55 -0500

Mike, I can't argue with you. I can't see what any of those switches say,
and anyone I have gotten over here to help, hasn't been able to figure it
out either. I used to work with real engineers in a past life and am now
stuck trying to tackle this foreign language as best  I can and completely
on my own. I am not even friends with anyone who does music where I live
here in Kansas City. I do appreciate your suggestions and have saved all
your posts, planning to implement as best I can. I'm also working a day job
which does take its toll. Again, thanks, and you're absolutely correct that
I don't even know the basics.

Sheila Styron
816-896-6552
sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx