[ddots-l] Re: Voice not recording on audio track

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 10:38:02 -0500

I guess so, says the dumb chick singer. It goes into my Motif which has the
m lan thingy built in. I do hear the mic in my phones. I think it's a
setting not a hardware issue. But I am embarrassingly novice as a recording
engineer, a situation which I intend to remedy.

Sheila Styron
816-896-6552
sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx