[ddots-l] Questions

  • From: "Lex Gillette" <trakstar84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:17:45 -0500

Hello

Is it possible to use my yamaha motif through sonar for a midi controller instead of buying another controller?

Also, is there any documentation that you know of for the yamaha motif es that explains the functions on the pannels (the names of each pannel function). I'm trying to understand where all of my functions are and what they control exactly; I've had it for only a month or so.

Thanks

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends list. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk