[ddots-l] Re: Questions

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 18:58:56 -0600

That program is for creating music scores. I don't think that is what you want from what you are telling us. That might come later, but Sonar is probably what you need to get started.

At 01:18 PM 12/9/2006, VICTORIA VAUGHAN wrote:
Hi Elexis, There is a second program that you might want to look at. I probably am misspelling it, but frenetic, it is Sabeelious and Sabeelious Speaking. These are also from Dancing Dots. You might want to go to their web page and find the article that compares the 2 products, so you can make the best decision for your needs. Vicky

Sandy Licht

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.