[ddots-l] Re: Questions

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 10:19:30 -0600

Sonar will work well for you, especially if you have a good computer, Jaws and CT. What would make Caketalking good for you are the tutorials. The Motif ES8 will work great with Sonar.

At 09:36 AM 12/9/2006, Elexis Gillette wrote:
Hi
I have just been added to the listserve recently. I am very interested in music and heard about the CakeTalking for Sonar. I really want to get familiar with this program because I have written songs but have no way to record them myself because of my visual impairment. I heard about this program and it seemed like the way to go. I currently have a Yamaha Motif ES 8. Is this keyboarr compatible with this program? Is there somewhere on the web where I can listen to an example of Sonar and how it works? I'm really considering this program for the future. It seems like this will give me the most independence and I will not have to rely on sighted persons to primarily help. I have written songs and I am thinking that Sonar will give me the opportunity to record them independently. Could I get some feedback on this program and some of the features that it offers? I like Gospel, R&B, and some of the hip hop sound. Thanks a lot
Lex

Sandy Licht

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.