[ddots-l] Re: Questions

  • From: "Lex Gillette" <trakstar84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:26:17 -0500

yeah, I don't have a pod catcher but that midi mag would be very beneficial to me. If you find the link for that somehow just let me know, I'll try to search around and see what I can find though

Thanks

From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Questions Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:33:15 -0600

Was up man? If you have a pod catcher, you can listen to the midi mag pod cast! I think Midi mag pod cast episode 3 is the Motif edition! I think the first presentation is of Bryan Smart describing the button layout and the jacks on the back of the motif es, as well as telling a little bit about the different modes! Another fellow midi magger named Kevin Reeves may have the link to the website where you can listen to them if you don't have a pod catcher! HOlla!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lex Gillette" <trakstar84@xxxxxxxxxxx>