[ddots-l] Re: Questions

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 10:43:25 -0500

Sonar will do everything you just mentioned. You can connect your motif to your comp and start composing through Sonar. There are too many things to list what sonar is all about. You can start at www.cakewalk.com and go from there if you want to learn about the program. You can also visit the dancing dots website, where they also talk about the basic purpose of Sonar.

Omar Binno
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elexis Gillette" <trakstar84@xxxxxxxxxxx>