[ddots-l] Questions

  • From: "Elexis Gillette" <trakstar84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 10:36:35 -0500

Hi
I have just been added to the listserve recently. I am very interested in music and heard about the CakeTalking for Sonar. I really want to get familiar with this program because I have written songs but have no way to record them myself because of my visual impairment. I heard about this program and it seemed like the way to go. I currently have a Yamaha Motif ES 8. Is this keyboarr compatible with this program? Is there somewhere on the web where I can listen to an example of Sonar and how it works? I'm really considering this program for the future. It seems like this will give me the most independence and I will not have to rely on sighted persons to primarily help. I have written songs and I am thinking that Sonar will give me the opportunity to record them independently. Could I get some feedback on this program and some of the features that it offers? I like Gospel, R&B, and some of the hip hop sound. Thanks a lot
Lex