[ddots-l] Re: Questions

  • From: "Elexis Gillette" <trakstar84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:51:47 -0500

Okay, that sounds good. How do I contact Gordan to possibly get suggestions on what type of system and the proper requirements to attain for recording? Is he apart of the listserve?

From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Questions
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:23:54 -0600

It should be no trouble to install the software yourself, if you are reasonably computer savvy. I would confer with Gord at Dancing Dots about what sort of Computer you need for recording audio. Either that or we can help you.

At 07:15 PM 12/9/2006, Elexis Gillette wrote:
Yeah, I'm not too interested in the whole music scores deal. I think Sonar sounds great. Is it better to buy the unit with the software and hardware included or should I go out and make sure that all requirements are met for software and hardware and just purchase the unit and install the needed software? I know the unit with the installed software on it already is kind of expensive but is it better to go that route?

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail

Sandy Licht

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk