[ddots-l] Re: Purchasing A Hi End MAC For Pro Tools

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 12:13:14 -0400

What I love about sonar is that I don't have to go out and spend lots and
lots of money buying affect units and all the hardware to make it work. For
me protools is not really worth the money when I can achieve the same thing
with sonar.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx