[ddots-l] Re: Purchasing A Hi End MAC For Pro Tools

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 18:40:29 -0400

Omar,

Yeah I know what you mean there. I noticed some problems with Outlook Express,
but I can't seem to pin it down exactly. Everything seems to run all right, but
if I want to restart the computer or just shut it down after I've closed all
programs, etc, I get this stupid dialog that pops up; it's an End Main program
Window. It tells me that if I choose to end the program now that I'll lose any
unsaved data. Well at this point, there's nothing to save; I just want to
restart or shut the damn thing down! I don't get this garbage after I've worked
in any other program, including Sonar. I don't know if it's a JAWS thing with
the Outlook Express scripts messing things up a bit or what; but it's annoying
to say the least. It's been going on for quite some time now, and I've reported
it to Freedom Scientific.

Mike