[ddots-l] Re: Purchasing A Hi End MAC For Pro Tools

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:26:05 +0200

well said darren. I think once again this is preference and if you have
something that's working well for you there should be no reason to change
except if you really require different features. I purchased a high-end
windows 7 machine a couple of months ago and i'm absolutely delighted with
it. Latency has disappeared wich was my biggest concern and for a relatively
young operating system i find windows 7 to be reliable and well oiled. I
don't have knowledge about other software packages but in my opinion sonar
is very underrated.

kind regards

len viljoen