[ddots-l] Re: Purchasing A Hi End MAC For Pro Tools

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:58:11 -0700

What's a CC?

  _____

From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brandon Keith
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:49 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Purchasing A Hi End MAC For Pro Tools

Wow, that is pretty awesome about Birklee... I was thinking about applying
there next year and now I think I might...
But it is actually my CC that is giving me problems. They are going to
insist I learn Pro Tools to get my Music Business major... So I'll be
learning Pro Tools :P...
I'm not sure, but I know most of my friends have 1 Mac that they plug their
studio into where they record professionally with Pro Tools... I really
think it is a matter of where you live if it is worth it. I live like right
next to Apple head quarters so just about everything here is Pro Tools and
apple... Actually I haven't met very many people who have even herd of Sonar
(and if they have they have never used it)...
Where as in other places I'm sure Sonar is used more...
But thanks for the specs! :P

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom