[ddots-l] Re: Purchasing A Hi End MAC For Pro Tools

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 17:18:00 -0700

I just would like to say thank you sooo much for all this info! I had no idea
my little question would reveal so much info LOL...
This has been truly informative and now I actually under stand about Macs!
So I presume the hard drives you'd use in the $3000 Mac will not work in a
windows system?... And only using macs in their earliest versions I don't
remember if all the basic keyboards or basic key commands for navigating are
different? (and does Voice over run on the windows half of the system if you
have that installed?)
Thank you soooo much!!!

Brandon Keith

Check out