[ddots-l] Re: Purchasing A Hi End MAC For Pro Tools

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:03:35 +0100

Mike wrote:
Very well said, Len.

I too feel that Sonar has been underrated, and I was glad to have read what
Phil posted about Sonar being recognized by one of the music schools - I
can't remember which one it was off the top of my head, but it was great
nevertheless.

Phil replied: Berkleemusic.com

http://www.Berkleemusic.com

Phil replied: BTW, most people don't realise that there are ten million
Sonar users world wide using various flavours of Sonar.  I suspect that's
why schools like Berklee music have started Sonar training courses.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794