[ddots-l] Re: (No Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:13:46 -0000

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:37:38 -0500

ah ok, just wanted to clarify that. It's hard to know where people are coming from.

At 12:30 PM 11/12/2013, you wrote:
Chris, I've been working with computers for ears, and have been running and
installing software for quite some time.

I'm just fairly new to the music production field and setting up certain
hardware to work with certain programs. Hense, The Mackie with sonar etc.