[ddots-l] Re: (No Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:13:46 -0000

  • From: "Nick D Daniels" <nick.dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi folks.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I keep getting these exception errors when
ever I'm working in a project.

They are as follows.

---------------------------
Error - Unhandled Exception
---------------------------
A fatal error has occurred.

Module:  C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR 8.5 Producer\SONARPDR.exe

A crash dump file has been created here:
C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Cakewalk\SONAR 8.5 Producer\MiniDumps\mid
summer romance (Recover 13-11-10-15-54-39-388)_11102013_160659.dmp

Exception code:  c0000005
Address:  00000001408F2C57:000000006B70BFA8:0000000000001000

As a result of this error SONAR is about to exit abnormally.
Should SONAR attempt to save a recovery copy of your work?
Yes   No
Can any one recommend any remodees?
And before suggested, I have tried contacting cakewalk with this problem via
e-mail, but they haven't responded.
Cheers,
Nick