[ddots-l] Re: (No Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:13:46 -0000

  • From: "Nick Daniels" <nick.dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 06:39:48 -0000

if your refering to audio interfaces. The interface i have hooked up to the main computer is a Roland studio capture with acio drivers. Other components i have hooked up as well are a mackie universal pro controll surface, which i have yet to managed to get working with sonar, and a Roland apro 800 61 key midi keyboard. I also have a line 6 guitar effects pod hooked up to the cojmputer via a midi connection, but again, i've yet to managed to get it working.

hope that helps.

-----Original Message----- From: D!J!X!
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 5:09 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: (No Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:13:46 -0000

What interface are you using? What kind of drivers? Also, what other
components do you have hooked up to the system?

Regards, D!J!X!